Pedagogical proposal to reinforce the learning acquired in the museum exhibitions and in the classroom.
Price per workshop: B/.5.00 (price applies for children)
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Quantity: maximum 10 participants*
- Participation in the activity, in a comfortable, spacious, clean space, with a personal table and chair at your level.
- Materials and tools to use (as required for each workshop).
- Support and animation by the facilitators in charge.
- General admission to the museum exhibitions.
We also offer MUCI CAR, an interactive way to create your own story. It takes the form of a trolley that accompanies you on your route through the Museum's permanent exhibitions, combining observation and interpretation with games and invention to create your own story.
Didactic guidesreinforce your knowledge of the themes exhibited in the Museum.
Discover my New Adventures, a colouring book that teaches curious facts about pirates.
My Flag, learn about the history and use of our national symbol.
* Number of participants due to capacity control, cleanliness and biosecurity measures.
Reservations at email@example.com or 211-1649